Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
Pre-loaded worldwide basemap
Supports a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®
Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view
Display depth, position, battery voltage and more
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use chartplotter available. Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box – sunlight viewable display, mounting bracket and a sonar transducer. Simrad Cruise can displaycharts, navigation and sonar in split-screen view, or separately in full screen. Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings and battery voltage effortless.
Smooth Navigation Between Menus
Simrad Cruise features intuitive menus, so you can quickly find the information you need, when you need it, and rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating from screen to screen effortless. Put away the instruction manual; with Simrad Cruise, you simply turn on your display and go!
Always on course
Know where you are and where you are going! Choose from a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®, and enjoy advanced features like C-MAP® Easy Routing for a true navigation experience.
Everything in view
See the details you want the way you want them! Simrad Cruise offers both full and split-screen views, so you can easily display the information you need. Plotting your course? Select full screen charts for a maximum view of your surroundings. Not sure what’s underneath you? Choose full screen sonar for a clear view of the bottom and automatic depth tracking. Want to see it all? Use the split-screen option for the perfect combination of chart and sonar data.
Simrad Cruise gives you access to the information you need for a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information, can all be monitored on your screen for quick reference and situational awareness.
- Operating Temperature Range: "-15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- SD Card Storage: 1 Micro SD slot, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Power Consumption max: 12.2 W
- Dimensions W x H x D184.5 mm x 142.3 x 117.9 mm (7.26" x 5.6" x 4.64") (with bracket)
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Viewing Angles: 70° top/bottom, 70° left/right
- Screen Brightness: 800 nits
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Interface: Directional cursor button and rotary dial
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated CHIRP. 8 Pin push fit connector
- GPS: Internal, 1Hz, WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Waterproofrating: IPX 6 and 7
- N2K PGNs: N/A
- Radar compatibility: N/A
- Weather: N/A
- AIS: N/A
- Multimedia: N/A
- Autopilot: N/A
- Digital Switching: N/A
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: No
- Ethernet Ports: None
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity:None
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- Item Connectivity WiFi: None
- Bluetooth: None
What's in the box?
Cruise / Hook² 83/200 Skimmer Transducer
Cruise Corner Bezel, Chart Card Seal
NSS Evo3, Cruise & Zeus³ Rotary Knob
Gimbal Bracket, NSS7 evo3, GO9, Cruise 9, Vulcan 9, Zeus³ 7
HOOK² / Reveal & Cruise Power Cable (5/7/9/12)