The Simrad NSS9 EVO3S Combo MFD, World Basemap is a high-definition 9-inch display, that’s great for centre consoles and other powerboats. Featuring the new iMX 8 high-performance processor, with superfast response times, this compact package delivers extensive functionality. Enjoy stunning clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and keypad for total control in all conditions. Includes world basemap.
- iMX 8 Integrated six-core processor for superior performance
- 9-inch SolarMAX ™ IPS display with ultra-wide viewing angles; viewable through Polarized sunglasses
- Switch seamlessly between touchscreen and keypad control
- Built in high-performance echosounder with 1kW CHIRP
- Built-in GPS receiver and wireless connectivity
- Control Simrad sonar, radar, autopilot, and other accessories
- Industry-standard connectivity to engines, sound system, and more
- TripIntel™ trip planning and support for automatic routing
- Choose low-profile flush mounting or convenient bracket mounting
- Download the Simrad App and connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Includes world basemap
- Make the most of your boating experience:
Take total control of your on-water experience. SolarMAX® IPS displays offer exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles in any light conditions, while the new iMX 8 high-performance processor delivers superfast response times for seamless screen transitions. Choose between all-weather touchscreen technology or keypad with a rotary dial as the situation demands. It’s easy to monitor and control all of your on-board electronics with simple menus, customisable split-screen layouts, and a programmable function key for one-button access to the features you use most.
- SolarMAX IPS displays ensure clear views in any conditions:
Get a clear view under any lighting conditions with SolarMax IPS technology, which keeps everything in sight with ultra-wide viewing angles, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. These all-weather screens have been engineered to withstand the heat of the summer sun and are optically bonded to prevent condensation or fogging within the display. It’s easier than ever to instantly access and control all of your on-board electronics via simple menus and customisable split-screen layouts.
- Built-in high performance echosounder supports fishing and safer cruising:
Just add your choice of transducer. 1kW CHIRP-enabled sonar provides exceptional bottom-tracking and fish-finding performance, including support for dual-channel CHIRP transducers that deliver multiple depth range coverage from a single unit. Dual transducer ports offer the convenience of connecting multiple transducers to a single display. Better-than-ever processing power easily powers Active Imaging™, providing picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and ForwardScan® sonar, which offers the safest on-water experience with crystal clear views of the bottom ahead.
- Enhanced charting capabilities for expanded coverage:
Choice of any split screen combination, views in 3D or Navigation perspective, and Radar overlay. Includes compatibility with a range of 3rd party chart vendors.
- Fast and Simple networking connects a wide range of accessories:
Industry-standard connectivity makes it easy to create multi-display systems and link displays to all of your on-board electronics; while the new iMX 8 high-performance processor ensures engine and fuel monitoring in real-time, control of on-board sound systems and much more. Expand your system with Simrad modules and accessories, fish smarter with the game-changing S5100 or StructureScan® 3D, see further with legendary HALO™ Pulse Compression radar, and free your hands from the wheel with a fully integrated Simrad autopilot.
- Wireless connectivity to your smartphone or tablet:
Mirror your display to compatible iOS and Android devices and enjoy access to charts, radar, sonar, engine data and more from anywhere on board. Wireless connectivity also enables easy on-line software upgrades through any internet hotspot, giving you access to the latest features and accessory support. Or download the Simrad App for an even richer experience – from device registration, manual downloads to saving waypoints and your favourite fishing spots – accessible both on- and off- the water.
- Radar options:
Add Halo™ Pulse Compression radar system to cruise safely through crowded harbours, navigate in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather calls and even locate flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots.
- Ethernet Ports: 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 10/100 Mbit
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Weight: 1.41 kg (3.11 lbs.)
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 31.2 V DC
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Shock Vibration: 100 000 cycles of 20 G
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- SD Card Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. Larger if formatted to NTFS
- Video: 2 x composite (RCA connectors)video inputs. Optional video/ data cable required (P/N 000-00129-001).
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)
- Power Consumption max: 21 W
- Dimensions W x H x D287 x 166 x 90 mm (11.30 x 6.55 x 3.50")with bracket 311 x 180 x 95 (11.30 x 7.07 x 3.72)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 34 Channels
- Compass Safe: 50 cm (1.7 ft)
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Steering Modes: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)
- Mounting Type: Bracket (Supplied) or panel mount
- GPS: Built-in 10 Hz GNSS receiver for GPS and GLONASS, supports combinations with Galileo, Beidou, QZSS.SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Approvals Compliance: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.2
- Time to First Fix: Cold start 50 sec, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Digital Switching: C-Zone, Naviop
- Autopilot: Full auto pilot control and commissioning
- Interface: Full touch screen (multi-touch ) and full keypad control, OP50 remote controllers
- Radar compatibility: Halo Pulse Compression Radars, Broadband Radars, HD Pulse Radar
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Humidity: IEC 60945 Damp heat 66°C (150°F) at 95% relative (48 hr)
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: Input: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, HDT, HDM, MWV, MWD, DSC, DSE, VDM. (Note AIS sentences are not bridged to or from NMEA 2000) Output: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, MWV, MWD, TLL, TTM
- Charts supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+,Reveal) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal
- Bluetooth: Internal
- Waterproof rating: IPX6 and 7
- PC Connectivity: No
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 or *NMEA 0183 (*NMEA 0183 has to be wired to all NSS processors)
What's in the box?
NSS9 evo3/3S Sun Cover
NSS9 evo3/3S, Cruise 9 & Zeus³/3S 9 Gimbal Bracket
NSS9 evo3/3S & Zeus³/3S 9 Dash Mount Kit
NSS9 evo3/3S & Zeus³/3S 9 Edge Bezels
Power Cable, 4-Pin