This Simrad NSS7 EVO3 with world basemap 7-inch touchscreen is perfect for compact center consoles and other powerboats with limited dash space. You’ll enjoy the same built-in GPS, echosounder, and wireless functionality found across the NSS evo3 series, along with the ability to expand your system with radar, StructureScan® 3D imaging, and much more.
- SolarMAX™ IPS display with ultra-wide viewing angles
- Switch seamlessly between touchscreen and keypad controls
- Built-in GPS receiver, sonar support, and wireless connectivity
- Control Simrad sonar, radar, autopilot, and other accessories
- Industry-standard connectivity to engines, sound systems, and more
- Easy trip planning and support for automatic routing
- Choose low-profile flush mounting or convenient bracket mounting
- Make the most of your boat:
Navigate, find fish, and take total control of your on-water experience with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ IPS displays offer exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, even in direct sunlight, while an intuitive all-weather touchscreen and a keypad with rotary dial offer total control in any conditions. Built-in echosounder support lets you cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or reveal the ultimate fishing spots with Active Imaging 3-in-1 with CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™. Register your chartplotter, get faster technical support, download software updates and connect NSS evo3 to your smartphone or tablet with integrated wireless connectivity.
- Touchscreen plus keypad for intuitive and reliable control:
NSS evo3 displays let you take control your way. Switch seamlessly between intuitive touchscreen control with multi-touch gestures, perfect for cruising on a flat day, and a built-in keypad with rotary control dial for fishing and boating adventures. Control every display function by either touch or keypad, giving you total flexibility to use whatever controls best suit the situation.
- Chartplotter with built-in GPS makes navigation easy:
Every NSS evo3 display is a full-featured chartplotter navigation display with a built-in GPS receiver that eliminates the need for an external antenna on many boats. Choose from a wide range of charts to find the best coverage for your favorite boating locations, anywhere in the world. Make plotting a route to your destination as simple as in-car navigation with C-MAP Easy Routing.
- SolarMAX™ IPS displays ensure clear views in any conditions:
Get a clear view under any lighting conditions with SolarMAX™ IPS technology, which keeps everything in view with ultra-wide viewing angles – visible even through polarized sunglasses. These all-weather screens have been engineered to withstand the heat of the summer sun, and are optically bonded to prevent condensation or fogging within the display. It’s easy to monitor and control all of your on-board electronics with simple menus and customizable split-screen layouts.
- Built-in echosounder supports fishing and safer cruising:
A built-in echosounder support enables many sportfishing and cruising activities – just add your choice of sonar transducer. Active Imaging™ provides picture-like views of fish holding structure, while award-winning ForwardScan® sonar offers a safer cruising experience with a clear view of the bottom ahead. CHIRP sonar provides reliable bottom-tracking and fish-finding performance, including support for dual-channel CHIRP transducers to deliver simultaneous coverage of multiple depth ranges. Dual transducer ports let you connect multiple transducers to a single display.
- Simple networking connects you to a wide range of accessories:
Industry-standard connectivity makes it easy to create multi-display systems and link your displays to all of your on-board electronics. Monitor your boat’s engines and fuel efficiency, control your on-board sound system, and much more. Expand your system with Simrad modules and accessories: fish smarter with game-changing StructureScan® 3D imaging, see further with legendary Halo™ Pulse Compression radar, and free your hands from the wheel with a fully integrated Simrad autopilot.
- Wireless connectivity to your smartphone or tablet:
Mirror your display to compatible iOS and Android devices, and enjoy access to charts, radar, sonar, engine data, and more from anywhere on board. Check charts and weather radar to plot your next move from the saloon, or keep your fish-finding sonar display beside you while you cast your line. Wireless connectivity also enables easy online software upgrades through any internet hotspot, giving you access to the latest features and accessory support.
- HALO Radar for greater situational awareness:
Bring radar capabilities to your boat with this compact and easy-to-install dome radar system. The HALO Radar dome series detects targets from right off the bow and up to 48 nautical miles away. Use HALO to cruise confidently through crowded harbors, navigate safely in poor visibility, and keep an eye on distant storm cells. Our HALO24 and HALO20+ Radar offer an almost real-time view with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range.
- Ethernet Ports: 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity:1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.42 lbs.)
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 31.2 V DC
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- SD Card Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. Larger if formatted to NTFS
- Video: 2 x composite (RCA connectors)video inputs. Optional video/ data cable required (P/N 000-00129-001).
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Power Consumption max: 20 W
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)
- Dimensions W x H x D: 239 x 150 x 90 mm (9.4 x 5.9 x 3.5")With bracket: 263 x 161 x 93 (10.35 x 6.31 x 3.66)
- GPS Receiver
- Channels: 34 Channels
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Display Resolution:600 x 1024
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Steering Modes: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)
- Digital Switching: BEP C-Zone, Naviop
- Mounting Type: Bracket (Supplied) or panel mount
- Radar compatibility: Broadband Radar, Halo Pulse Compression Radar, HD Pulse Radar
-Approvals Compliance: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.2
- Time to First Fix: Cold start 50 sec, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Autopilot: Full auto pilot control and commissioning
- Interface: Full touch screen (multi-touch ) and full keypad control, OP50 remote controllers
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: Input: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, HDT, HDM, MWV, MWD, DSC, DSE, VDM. (Note AIS sentences are not bridged to or from NMEA 2000)Output: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, MWV, MWD, TLL, TTM
- Charts supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- GPS: Internal
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal
- Bluetooth: Internal
- Waterproof rating: IPX6 and 7
- PC Connectivity:No
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 or *NMEA 0183 (*NMEA 0183 has to be wired to all NSS processors)
What's in the box?
Bracket Knobs for NSS evo2/Zeus2/HDS gen2T
Power Cable, 4-Pin
NSS7 evo3 Sun Cover
NSS7 EVO3 & ZEUS3 - 7 DASH MOUNT KIT
NSS7 EVO3 & ZEUS3 - 7 EDGE BEZELS