- 10” keyed-assist touchscreen combo includes all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in support for our premium sonars, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system and Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalised fishing maps on-screen with 0.3-metre contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app
- NMEA 2000® connectivity and support for heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, FUSION-Link™ audio system and more.
The ECHOMAP Ultra 102sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 10” keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the tools you need for successful fishing. It includes built-in support for our premium Garmin sonar and optional premium BlueChart® g3 charts and BlueChart® g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics®. All transducers are sold separately.
Our premium sonar support The ECHOMAP Ultra 102sv combo includes built-in support for optional traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and Panoptix™ LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers. It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
Instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 0.3-metre contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Built-in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications2 on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or pre-fish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.