Garmin GPSMAP 923 gives you 60% more display pixels and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation 9-inch GPSMAP devices, this crisp high-resolution Chartplotter integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
Please note that this package only contains a Chartplotter.
Faster, Sharper, Smarter
With its added processing power and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, it’s easy to retrofit this 9-inch plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
Improved Display Optics
New higher-resolution 9-inch displays offer improved sunlight readability with 60% more pixels than previous-generation 9-inch GPSMAP devices.
Garmin Sailassist Sailing feature.
View lay lines, race start line guidance, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider, wind angle, set and drift, wind speed and more.
Optional Bluechart G3 Vision Chart.
These optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics® data, Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features.
PANOPTIX™ Sonar Support
Pair with Panoptix PS51 (transducer sold separately) with FrontVü scanning sonar to help you see and avoid submerged obstacles in real-time as you approach within a 300’ range.
GARMIN Marine Network
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
NMEA 2000® And NMEA 0183 Network
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm™ digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more5.
Integrated Ant Technology
Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your Chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
- Physical Dimensions: 9.2" x 6.4" x 3" (23.3 x 16.2 x 7.6 cm)
- Display Size: 7.8" x 4.4"; 9.0" diagonal (19.9 x 11.2 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption:
- Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 22 W
- Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.3 A
- Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.8 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting Options: Bail, flush or flat
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 1
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded Maps worldwide basemap
- Accepts Data Cards 2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)
- Waypoints 5000
- Track Log 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
- Garmin Radar Compatible: Yes
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes (with external black box, sold separately)
- Garmin Smartmode Compatible (Customizable Monitor Presets): Yes
- Supports Ais (Tracks Target Ships Position): Yes
- Supports Dsc (Displays Position Data From Dsc-Capable Vhf Radio): Yes
- Supports Fusion-Link™ Compatible Radios: Yes
- Gsd™ Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- Gcv™ Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- ActiveCaptain Compatible: Yes
- Grid™ (Garmin Remote Input Device) Compatible: Yes
- Wireless Remote Compatible: Yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Chirp Sonar Technology: Yes (with external black box, sold separately)
- Clearvü: Yes (with external black box, sold separately)
- Sidevü: Yes (with external black box, sold separately)
- Nmea 2000® Compatible
- Nmea 0183 Input Ports: 1 (Differential)
- Nmea 0183 Output Ports: 1 (Differential)
- Video Input Ports: 1 BNC
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- J1939 Compatible: Yes
Whats in the box?
- GPSMAP 923 chartplotter
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers