Garmin Striker Vivid 7cv, with GT20 transducer, helps you see fish and structures in colorful details. These easy-to-use devices have a new high-contrast color palette to make it easier to see what's beneath the surface. Sensor with Garmin traditional CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü, and a tilt/swivel mount included. With the help of built-in GPS with high sensitivity, you can mark waypoints, create your own maps with one-foot contours and see the boat's speed.
Please note that this unit is not compatible with charts.
Clear, Colorful Sonar
Choose from 7 new vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 7” fishfinder.
Use the included GT20 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 7cv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
- Physical Dimensions: 7.4’’ x 4.5’’ x 2.1’’ (18.8 x 11.6 x 5.4 cm)
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA color
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Frequencies Supported Traditional:
- 50/77/200 kHz
- CHIRP (mid and high)
- ClearVü 260/455/800 kHz
- Bottom Lock (Shows Return From The Bottom Up): Yes
- Water Temperature Log And Graph: Yes
- Split-Screen Zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll® (Displays Fish Targets At Higher Boat Speeds): Yes
- Fish Symbol Id (Helps Identify Fish Targets): Yes
- Autogain Technology (Minimizes Clutter, Maximizes Targets): Yes
- Adjustable Depth Line (Measures Depth Of Underwater Objects): Yes
- A-Scope (Real-Time Display Of Fish Passing Through Transducer Beam): Yes
- Water Temperature Sensor Included: Yes
- Extra One 4-pin transducer port
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.40A
What's in the box?
- STRIKER Vivid 7cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount