Humminbird Helix 9 CHIRP GPS G4N
The HELIX 9 CHIRP GPS G4N from Hummingbird features a 9" display, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 9 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000®, out of the box it comes with Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon.Read more
Get inspired by our customers!#sportfishtackle
The HELIX 9 CHIRP GPS G4N from Hummingbird features a 9" display, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 9 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000®, out of the box it comes with Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon.Show more Show less
Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft key controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap:
Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
Premium Chart Compatible:
Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
One-Boat Network Compatible:
Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
NMEA 2000 networking built-in:
Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
Includes control head, transom mount transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
2-Year Limited Warranty
- Item Number: 411360-1
- Series: HELIX
- Display Size - Diagonal: 9"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar-Coverage: 20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/80/200 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Features: Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Imaging+, Networking, Side Imaging, Wi-Fi
- Memory Card Slot: Dual SD
- Compatible With: AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, Minn Kota US2 Sonar, NMEA 2000, One-Boat Network, Radar
- Power Draw: 1 Amp
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 8000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 12.00” W x 7.0” H x 4.13” D
- Mount-Optional Size: 12.00” W x 6.63” H x 1.32” D
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Coast Master Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: Yes
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: No
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Display Size: 8" - 10"
- Speed: Included
- Temperature: Built In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
- Transducer Included: XNT 9 HW T
- HDMI Compatible: No
Ask a question
Ask a question:
Please ask us if you want to know something about the product before ordering.
We always respond within 24 hours (weekdays).
You can also call our customer service 08-84 49 00.