Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back. Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. STRIKER Plus 4 can now store up to 8,000 square kilometers of maps with 30-cm contours.
Part of the appeal of this bundle is that it’s not just made for the ice. Get a Garmin GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately), and the STRIKER Plus 4 fishfinder works on open water. The rugged, portable carrying case lets you easily transport the fishfinder from hole to hole and season to season.
The versatile 4-inch portable fishfinder is suitable for all types of fishing on both water and ice. The bundle includes a dual-beam transducer designed specifically for ice fishing with remarkable target separation.
• STRIKER™ Plus 4 fishfinder
• Dual Beam-IF transducer
• Power/data cable
• Tilt/swivel mount
• Garmin bumper sticker
• Bag with handle
• Foam float
• Rechargeable battery
• Battery charger
• Water rating IPX7
• Display resolution 800 x 480 pixels, WVGA color display
• Weight: Unassembled kit with device: 3.9 kg
• Quickdraw Contours
• Audible alarms
• Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
• Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
• AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
• A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
• Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
• Supported frequencies: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high)
• Split-screen zoom