Autopilot for hydraulic steering from Lowrance pack includes everything you need to fit a Simrad autopilot to your hydraulic-steer outboard motor. Designed for single outboard setups on boats nine metres (30 feet) and under, Outboard Pilot is easy to install and connects seamlessly with Simrad multifunction displays to provide fully integrated helm control.
- Complete autopilot system for hyraulic-steered single-outboards
- Intuitive autopilot control from your Simrad multifunction display
- Powerful features including turn patterns and Depth Contour Tracking
- Suitable for boats measuring nine metres (30 feet) and under
- Perfect for DIY installation with a straightforward, step-by-step guide
- Simple plug-and-socket connection with no complex terminal wiring
- Simrad Multifunction Display Integration:
Designed to work with your Simrad chartplotter navigation display, the Outboard Pilot pack does not require a dedicated autopilot head unit – perfect for smaller vessels with limited helm space. Set your heading, steer to a waypoint, or follow a predefined route, right from your existing Simrad display. A single dash-mounted auto/standby button lets you enable the autopilot with ease, or take manual helm control in an instant.
- Easy to Install:
This comprehensive kit includes everything required for a professional or DIY autopilot installation, including a super-quiet hydraulic steering pump for distraction-free operation. Detailed step-by-step instructions are provided, while pre-fitted plug-and-socket connectors make installation quicker and easier than ever. Simrad Virtual Rudder Feedback technology eliminates the need to install a mechanical feedback sensor, while delivering smooth and reliable steering performance.
- Simple System, Powerful Features:
Automatic turn patterns make manoeuvres such as U-turns simple and fuel-efficient, while more complex patterns support fishing and other on-water activities. Outboard Pilot also offers automatic Depth Contour Tracking that’s perfect for anglers fishing ledges or drop-offs, and also a great way to cruise along the coastline while automatically maintaining a safe depth beneath your boat.