This Simrad NAC-2 VRF Core Pack includes the core components you need to upgrade your boat with a Continuum autopilot system, designed for outboard and sterndrive vessels up to ten metres (35 feet) in length. Just add a drive unit to suit your steering system, and choose a Simrad autopilot controller or multifunction display.
- Core autopilot system components – just add a drive unit and controller
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats up to 10 metres (35 feet) in length
- Compatible with low -current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Take control with the Simrad AP44 Autopilot Controller, IS42 display and OP12 keypad, or a networked multifunction display
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Plug-and-play connectors for easy installation
NAC-2 Autopilot Core Pack
This pack includes the Simrad NAC-2 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all cabling and connectors required to build an NMEA 2000® network backbone or connect your autopilot system to an existing NMEA 2000® network. This pack is recommended for outboard and sterndrive boats up to 10 metres (35 feet) in length, and is suitable for use with low-current drive pumps including the Simrad RPU80, mechanical drives such as the Simrad SD10, hydraulic linear drives such as the HLD350, and solenoid valves.
Multiple Control Options
Choose from a range of dedicated autopilot controllers, or control your autopilot from your existing Simrad multifunction display. Install extra autopilot stations, ideal for dual-helm vessels, or add the Simrad WR10 wireless remote for instant steering and autopilot control from anywhere on board.
Easy Installation and Setup
Simrad Virtual Rudder Feedback (VRF) technology eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats. VRF technology greatly simplifies autopilot installation, while delivering uncompromising Continuum steering performance. Plug-and-play connectors minimise the need for manual wiring and facilitate easy installation. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® networking offers reliable connectivity to sensors, autopilot controllers, and multifunction displays located anywhere on board. Auto-tuning simplifies setup and ensures optimal steering performance, while automatic compass calibration continuously improves heading accuracy as you travel.
Minimum product requirements
Requires a hydraulic steering pump or mechanical drive unit, and a compatible autopilot controller or networked multifunction display.
What's in the box?
Micro-C Backbone Kit
NAC-2 Autopilot Computer