Garmin is the first to bring Panoptix sonar imaging to your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water.
Garmin is the first to bring Panoptix sonar imaging to your boat. Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in real time.
Cast at the Fish You See Swimming Ahead
• LiveVü Forward is the most unique and compelling Panoptix view
• See ahead and around your boat; even while stationary
• See fish swimming and attacking your lure
• See it all - live and in real time - up to 30 metres away
• Includes transducer trolling motor mounting kit
It’s Not Just Sonar; It’s Panoptix Sonar
LiveVü Forward delivers a whole new perspective to fishing. Your current sonar only shows images of fish your transducer has passed over. To capture those images, your boat must be moving. Everything that shows up on your screen is technically history; it’s all in the past.
Fishing Comes Alive with Panoptix
With LiveVü Forward, your boat can be moving or stationary. Wherever your trolling motor is pointed, you will see live images of what is happening under the water. Watch your lure as it sinks and see its depth and movement as you retrieve it. See it move in relation to structure in the water.
See fish swimming and reacting to your bait. If they attack, you’ll see and feel the hit! Once on the hook, watch the fight on your screen as it happens. With Panoptix LiveVü Forward, you can see it all come to life up to 30 metres away. All other sonar is just history.
• Panoptix PS21-TR LiveVü Forward Transducer with integrated 4 m network and power cable
• Trolling motor shaft mount
• Trolling motor barrel mount
Transducer only: 0.34 kg
• Transducer and cable:
Trolling motor shaft mounting hardware: 0.11 kg
• Temperature Range:
Operating: 0°C to 40°C
Non-operating: -40°C to 70°C
• Mounting options: Trolling motor
• Power consumption: <0.6 A @ 12 Vdc
• Voltage range: 10-35 Vdc
• Frequencies supported: 417 kHz
• Maximum range: 91 m
• LiveVü Forward
• Beam shape: 45° x 90°
• Frequency: 417 kHz
• Power: 48 W
• Beamwidth: LiveVü & FrontVü: 45°x90°
• Maximum depth: 300 ft. Down; 300 ft. Forward
• Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
• Number of pins: Ethernet
• Cable length: Power Cable 13 ft.; Ethernet Cable 13 ft.
• Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Trolling motor shaft. or Barrel mount