You didn’t think it could get better, but it did with the extended range of the LiveScope XR System. It’s the latest in LiveScope technology, now for coastal and open-water fishing.
- Explore the deep with an extended range up to 500’ in freshwater and 350’ in saltwater.
- Find fish circling your boat with clear views close around your hull.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid colour palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes plus necessary mount.
THE LONG VIEW
The Reverse Range Offset feature uses more of the screen to display fish and structure up to 500’ in freshwater and 350’ in saltwater.
A CLOSE VIEW
The Compress Range feature gives you a clear view close to your boat while keeping an eye on targets farther away.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
A built-in stabilisation system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
VIVID COLOUR PALETTES
Choose from seven vivid colour options — including aqua, Caribbean, lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
LiveScope™ XR LVS62
Perspective mount (LiveScope XR LVS62 transducer only)
Trolling Motor Barrel Mount