Panoptix PS21-TM also features LiveVü Forward sonar to give you the unique ability to see real-time sonar views under and ahead of your boat with a 100-foot (30 m) forward range. You can actually see fish swimming. You can also keep track of the whereabouts of swimmers and divers, because LiveVü Forward works even when your boat is stationary.
Easy to use with compatible Garmin echoMAP™ CHIRP 7- and 9-inch models, GPSMAP® 7400 series, GPSMAP 8000/8500/8400 Glass Helm series and GPSMAP 751/820/840/1020/1040 series chartplotters. Includes transducer transom mounting kit.
See Submerged Objects Ahead of Your Boat
• Adds FrontVü and LiveVü Forward - 2 of the most compelling views of Panoptix, the most unique and innovative sonar on the water
• FrontVü sonar shows submerged obstructions as you approach them within a 300-foot (91 m) forward range; helps you avoid collisions¹
• LiveVü Forward sonar gives you the unique ability to see fish - even divers - swimming live under and ahead of your boat with a 100-foot (30 m) forward range in real time
• Both views work when boat is moving or stationary
• Includes transducer transom mounting kit
• Panoptix PS21-TM Forward Transom Mount Transducer
• Transom mounting hardware
• Frequency: 417 kHz
• Power: 48 W
• Beamwidth: 90°x20°
• Maximum depth: 300 ft. Down; 300 ft. Forward
• Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
• Number of pins: Ethernet
• Cable length: Power Cable 30 ft.; Ethernet Cable 30 ft.
• Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° transom