- Men's BEST long sleeve hooded performance shirt on the market
- Built specifically to be the top fishing shirt for cooling, ventilation, and UPF 50+ sun protection
- Crafted with fabric that's softer than any competition
- Pelagic icon logo on back
- Pelagic icon chest hit
- Featuring original Gyotaku art, this limited-edition fishing shirt pays homage to the sea through the traditional method of Japanese fish printing.
GYOTAKU is the traditional Japanese method of fish printing. This intricate immortalization process was originally used by fishermen in the 1800’s to record their catch by using ink, rice paper, and delicate hand pressing to create a fish image. Today, Gyotaku has become an art form of its own utilizing a wide variety of fish and ocean creatures as a method of printmaking.
Our Gyotaku Collection pays homage to the sea through the traditional Japanese method of fish printing. Using original Gyotaku art, this collection of men’s, women’s, & youth fishing apparel products reveals intricate prints of your favorite oceanic pelagics including marlin, tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo, & flying fish.