A light and warm winter boot in durable material. Skare II Mid is perfect for winter hiking or with snowshoes. Perfect for those who are active all year round and want to keep their feet warm and dry even in winter.
Skare II Mid is manufactured according to the shell principle. Durable shaft made of premium leather and a skirt in Lundhags proven Certech technology with a cellular rubber base that insulates and is waterproof. The removable wool felt inner cone keeps your feet warm and can also be worn indoors. The Vibram Mattarone outsole provides very good grip and is reinforced with toe protection.
Skare, like all other Lundhags boots, has a long life. Just replace the outsole and repair the boot if necessary. Warranty included in the purchase.
- Lightweight winter boot
- Perwanger suede shaft
- Removable 3 mm wool liner with HFC™ heel grip
- Outsole with Vibram Artic Grip technology for good grip on ice
- Spacious toe box
- Medium height shaft, 22 cm
- Durable winter boot with low weight
- Suitable for winter hiking or as snowshoe boot
- For active users, such as hikers who want to keep their feet warm and dry during the winter
- Skare II Mid has a Vibram® Mottarone outsole with Wet Ice Grip technology and EVA insulated midsole. Removable 3 mm wool felt liner
Glacier 3 read - (Skare II Mid)
Glacier 3 is designed with extra room for our 3 mm wool inner shoes. It has a slightly lower instep to prevent the foot from sliding forward downhill, a low toe kick and a generous toe box with plenty of room for your toes.
Measurements in size 42: Foot length: 288 mm, Foot width: 95 mm, Foot circumference: 270 mm