Stoked switch-rods are well balanced, light casting and medium action rods that are forgiving for small casting mishaps that are normal for new switch fly fishermen. The rods are suited for both Scandi- and Skagit casting styles and handle a wide variety of weights and densities to fit both styles. The weight classification for recommended bodies follow the same chart as for Guidelines two hand-rods. The shape of these rods make you able to cast both one- hand and two handed with them, but are made mainly for two hand casting.
Stoked Switch is a excellent choice for younger fly fishermen with shorter, easy casting rods. Stoked are made for casting in smaller to medium sized waters. The upper handle is 265 mm and the back handle 90 mm. The reel seats are "up-locking" model and other components are the same as other one- and two hand Stoked-rods.
- The blanks are transparent olive green metallic
- Cork handles without rubber cork inserts to reduce the use of epoxy in the handles
- All windings are coated with a environmental friendly epoxy coating
- All rod rings have a environmental friendly PVD-coating in gunsmoke finish
- Rod cover and its outer material made from recycled REPREVE™-polyester
- Rod tube made from recyclable polypropylene that are lighter and has 20% less diameter than normal PVC-tubes
- All models have 4 sections