This Chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real-time.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
Optional Transducer Bundle
Select the transducer bundle to add a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, the 7” and 9” models can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — with them.
NMEA 2000 And NMEA 0183 Network
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more.
Force Tolling Motor Compatibility
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your Chartplotter.
- Physical Dimensions: 11.4" x 6.5" x 2.4" (28.2 x 16.4 x 6.0 cm)
- Display Size: 7.8" x 4.8"; 9" diagonal (19.9 x 11.3 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 400 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA display
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 5 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports 1 Panoptix™ port
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded Maps: Worldwide basemap
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum card size
- Waypoints: 5
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
- Tide Tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports Ais (Tracks Target Ships Position): Yes
- Supports Dsc (Displays Position Data From Dsc-Capable Vhf Radio): Yes
- Gcv™ Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- Activecaptain Compatible: Yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Chirp Sonar Technology: Yes (Built-in)
- Clearvü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Sidevü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum Depth:
2,300 ft @ 77 kHz,
freshwater 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz,
saltwater(depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom Lock (Shows Return From The Bottom Up): Yes
- Water Temperature Log And Graph: Yes
- Sonar Recording: Yes
- Sonar History Rewind: Yes
- Nmea 2000® Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- Nmea 0183 Input Ports: 1
- Nmea 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video-Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
What's in the box?
- ECHOMAP UHD 92sv with worldwide basemap
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover