A cost-effective way to increase situational awareness and collision avoidance with Simrad HALO20 20'' Radar, HALO20 is a compact dome radar with pulse compression technology that detects collision hazards and other targets in close and up to 24 nautical miles away. With its small footprint and low profile, HALO20 is the perfect radar solution for budget-conscious boaters with small sportfishing vessels and dayboats.
- 10W Pulse Compression
- 24 nm range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Unrivalled short range
- Radiation safe
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore and weather mode
- MARPA target tracking
- Low Power Consumption
- Guard Zones
Unrivalled Short-to-Mid-Range Performance
Extend your view from the bow of your boat out to 24 nautical miles with pulse-compression radar technology that not only delivers a powerful mix of short and long-range detection, but provides precise target definition with minimal clutter.
Better Situational Awareness, Collision Avoidance
HALO20 radar delivers a comprehensive range of features to enhance your situational awareness and on-water safety. Monitor selected collision hazards with MARPA target tracking, tracking up to 10 targets. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, HALO20 radar cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
Easy to Use
Harbour, Offshore and Weather modes tune HALO20 radar’s advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
Ready When You Are
HALO20 radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering high-speed radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if your HALO20 is completely powered down start-up is a matter of seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar.
-Supply Voltage: 10.5 - 31.2 VDC (12/24V systems)
- Max Wind Speed: 100 knots (51 m/s)
- Power Consumption typical:18W
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Power Consumption max:20W
- Max Range, scale: 24 NM
- Rotation speed: 24 RPM
- Operating Temperature Range: -25° to + 55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Beam width: 4.9° H x 25° V
- Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lbs) without cable
- Min Range, scale: 50 m / 200 ft / 50 yd
- Dimensions Diameter: 510mm (20")
- Dimensions W x H x D: 510mm dia x 223 mm H. (20" dia x 8.8" H)
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Humidity: 95% RH at 35°C (95°F)
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Part 47 CFR 80 and 90: RED, Article 3 of Directive 99/5/EC: CE: EN, EN302-248 V2.1.1: Industry Canada, RSS238: RCM (C-Tick): IEC60945 Sec 9.2,9.3, 10.3-10.9, 11.2: IEC60950 Electrical Safety
- Radar Modes: Harbour, Offshore, Weather, North Up, Course Up, Relative motion, True Motion
- Waterproof rating: IPX6
- Radar Technology: Pulse Compression
- Interface: Simrad MFD
What's in the box?
10m cable for HALO Dome Radar / Nemesis™
SIMRAD WARRANTY CARD - SERVICE & SUPPORT