Forest has a classic 1-layer shell construction: a single layer leather shaft and a waterproof lower part in a solid layer of very stable cellular rubber. This combination, proven successful in the Swedish outdoors since the 1960 s, offers breathability, protects your feet and lower leg while keeping dirt and moisture out. You can regulate the foot’s climate and adapt to almost any conditions with your choice of socks. The minimalistic design, careful choice of materials and a handful features from more modern trekking boots have made this Swedish-made classic a truly appreciated workhorse on the feet of many mountain guides and outdoor lovers. Produced in our home region of Jämtland, by our own shoemakers. A special boot guarantee is included in the purchase.
- Medium last, our standard last that fits most people
- Shaft made from one solid layer of thick, high quality full-grain leather
- Lower part in very durable 3,5 mm cellular rubber
- Rubbermac Defender outsole with integrated toe protection
- Extra heel grip with Heel Fit Control (HFC™)
- Internal midsole in insulating and shock absorbing EVA
- Sturdy pull loop in the back
- Moen insole, stable and breathable made from
- Arneflex XMAX ECO foam with a wool top layer
Material: Certech Cellular rubber base, Heinen Terracare full-grain leather, Rubbermac Defender outsole.
Sizes/weight: 36–48/755 g
Last: Medium (Ws)/Medium
Shaft height: 27 cm
Lace length: 150 cm