The Lowrance PD-WBL is a plastic made, in-hull or trolling-motor-mounted Broadband transducer, perfect for smaller outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length, in depths of less than 300 m (1000 ft).
- 83 kHz with 52° beam width
- 200 kHz with 22° beam width
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range at 83 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- In-hull/Trolling Motor-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for fiberglass hulls
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
- Dual Frequency:
The dual-frequency PD-WBL includes a single ceramic element delivering both 83 kHz with a 52° beam width, and 200 kHz with a 22° beam width. 83 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 300 m (1000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
With plastic housing, the PD-WBL is suitable for in-hull mounting in fiberglass hulls, or trolling-motor mounting with any hull type.
In-hull or “shoot-thru-hull” transducers don’t require a hole to be drilled in your boat’s hull for installation, and offer good high-speed performance and ease of maintenance, but reduced maximum depth and fishfinding performance versus thru-hull, transom, or other in-water installations.