If you don’t need to carry lots of big fly boxes, this is the vest for you!
If you don’t need to carry lots of big fly boxes, this is the vest for you. If you like to be able to wade deep without getting the gear wet, this vest has a smooth height adjustment feature of the pockets to solve that.
It also has a zippered tool garage on both sides for keeping tools, gadgets and floatants firm and not dangling. We have designed this vest with the trout minimalist and salmon angler in mind.
This vest's adjustment properties offer a unique flexibility. You can lower/heighten the pockets 5”/12cm to be able to cross a stream when deep wading or just use the flexibility to suit your preferred placement. Just open the buckle at the top, pull the pocket up and lock.
Takes 3 seconds! The vest is convertible and fits our Experience and Alta back packs, it’s very light (543g) and comfortable to wear. Shoulders have padding and the rails at the front are also lightly padded to make sure you don’t feel any bulk towards your body.
This is a minimalistic vest that are ideally suited for all kinds of fishing when you are certain about the fly of the day and don’t have to carry loads of boxes and gadgets. There are plenty of clever storage solutions and possibilities that lets you carry what you need with good placements of it.
• One size fits all.
• Minimalistic, light weight design (543g). Outer Size: 24cm tall 13cm wide 8cm thick.
• Adjustable pocket height for deep wading and customized fit.
• Easy accessible, zippered tool garage with movable retractors and attachment points for floatants/gadgets.
• Inner- and outer pockets for accessories.
• Dymamite color inside for good contrast.
• Expandable back pocket for jacket, etc. hydration system friendly.
• Maximum fly box size each side: 24cm long x 11cm wide x 5cm thick.