Easily find and catch more fish with the durable STRIKER Cast sonar device. Just cast it out, and reel it back in to view sonar with a 200’ castable range via an app display on your smartphone or tablet.
Sonar Made Simple
Easy-to-use STRIKER Cast device streams and displays sonar on a simple phone app interface. Setup is a snap. And scans of fish and structure locations are easy to interpret.
Three Steps To Start
Download the free app for your Apple or Android smart devices. Pair it with the STRIKER Cast sonar unit. Now go fishing.
Any Water Will Do
STRIKER Cast sonar works in freshwater or saltwater (and even for ice fishing) to show you fish and structure in crisp detail. You can use it to check the water temperature as well.
Select from easy-to-interpret traditional 2-D sonar and ice fishing flasher modes, with setting adjustments for gain, range and more.
To make using sonar even simpler, turn on fish icons to view graphic images of fish targets and their depth readings, so you’ll know exactly where to drop your line.
Access to the online Garmin Quickdraw™ Community lets you download 1’ contour maps, so you can remember where you found the best fishing spots.
Rugged by design
This durable, lightweight sonar device is built to last and easy to cast. It’s also water-resistant to IPX6 and IPX7 standards.
To conserve battery life, STRIKER Cast automatically powers on when it’s floating in water — and turns off when it’s not.
Extended battery life
How long can you fish? The internal, USB-rechargeable battery lets you go for more than 10 hours between charges*.
- Physical dimensions 3'' x 2.97'' x 2.28'' (75.8 x 75.5 x 57.87 mm)
- Weight 2.6 oz (75 g)
- Water rating IPX7
- Operating temperature From -20° to 60° C (from -4° to 140°)
- Charging temperature From 5° to 40° C (from 41° to 104° F)
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Frequencies supported 260/455 kHz
- Maximum depth From less than 0.6 m to 45 m (from less than 2 ft to 150 ft)
- Fish symbol ID (helps you identify fish targets) yes
- Autogain (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets) yes
- A-Scope (real-time display of fish passing through transducer beam) yes
- Scroll speed adjustment yes
- Water temperature sensor included yes
- Ice fishing flasher yes
- Included tether length 16.4 ft (5 meters)
- Streaming range 60 m (200')
- Download from Quickdraw contours community yes
- Depth range shading yes
- Mark waypoints on map yes
*Battery life may vary depending on usage