All in one transducer with ultra-HD that gives perfect underwater images!
• One transducer provides the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
• High wide CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkably clear target separation and definition
• See incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü sonar
• Two SideVü sonar frequency settings (455/1200 kHz) provide options for extended range of up to 500’
• Easy-to-install, compact, all-in-one design includes transom and trolling motor mounts
The GT54 Ultra High-Definition all-in-one transducer provides image details so clear and precise, you can actually see fish hanging just off branches of submerged trees, brush and rocks. You can see size differences between bigger and smaller fish and even see individual fish swimming in bait balls. You get the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available plus amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar1 — all in one transducer.
Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar provides extended range and depth performance. It shows you incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü, while two SideVü sonar frequency settings (455/1200 kHz) provide options for extended range of up to 500’. It’s easy to install with included transom and trolling motor mounts so you can start fishing faster.
• GT54UHD-TM transducer
• Transom mount
• Trolling motor mount
• Mounting hardware
• Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); UHD ClearVü CHIRP 800 kHz (760-880 kHz); UHD SideVü 1,200kHz (1060-1170 kHz); CHIRP SideVü 455 kHz (425-485 kHz)
• Power: CHIRP Traditional 350 W; ClearVü/SideVü 350 W
• Beamwidth: CHIRP: 24°-16°
ClearVü: 0.94°x60° @ 800 kHz
UHD SideVü: 0.441°x52° @ 1200 kHz
• Maximum depth: CHIRP: 800 ft.; ClearVü 200 ft.; SideVü 500'; UHD SideVü 125'
• Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
• Number of pins: 12
• Cable length: 20 ft.
• Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom