GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for freshwater fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for freshwater fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below and to the side of the boat.
The 12-pin transducer features high wide band CHIRP traditional sonar and has a power rating of 250 W. The CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü (455/800 kHz) elements have a power rating of 350 W each (1,050 W total).
GT52HW-TM is ideal for mounting to a trolling motor due to its compact size. For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
• GT52HW-TM transducer
• Transom mount
• Trolling motor mount
• Mounting hardware
• Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
• Power: Traditional 250 W; ClearVü/SideVu 350 W
• Beamwidth: Traditional: 24°-16° ClearVü/SideVü: 2.0°x50° @ 455 kHz and 1.0°x30° @ 800 kHz
• Maximum depth: Traditional: 800 ft.; ClearVü: 500 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
• Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
• Number of pins: 12-pin
• Cable length: 20 ft.
• Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom