Perfect for the shallow water fisherman who want traditional and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar!
Perfect for the shallow water fisherman who want traditional and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar, this transom or trolling motor mounted transducer consistently displays fish arches as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat.
The 20 ft transducer cable with built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W; a depth of 1,900 ft (traditional) and 750 ft (ClearVü); an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455 kHz (ClearVü); and a 0 to 70 transom angle.
Transducer comes with transom and trolling motor mounts, and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
• Frequency: Traditional 77/200; ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (435-475 kHz) & 800kHz (800-840 kHz)
• Power: Traditional 500 W; ClearVü 500 W
• Beamwidth: Traditional: 45°/15° ClearVü: 2.5°x53°@ 455 kHz and 1.6°x29° @ 800 kHz
• Maximum depth: Traditional: 1,900 ft.; ClearVü: 750 ft.
• Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
• Number of pins: 4-pin
• Cable length: 20 ft.
• Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom