• Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
• Auto Guidance¹ technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
• Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
• Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts
• To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading allows for shading at a user-defined depth
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
BlueChart g3 Vision charts feature 1’ contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbors or ports.
This underwater perspective shows 3-D representation of bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
This view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal-clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
The file size of this download and space required on your microSD™/SD™ card is 0 MB. It is not recommended that this download be loaded directly to your device. It only can be loaded to a prepared or blank microSD/SD card (recycled microSD cards may be used to program map data).
Up to 500 MB of additional space may be required for software updates.
Detailed coverage of Scandinavian and North-Central European coast from Belgium to the Norway/Russia border including the inland waterways of the Netherlands, Germany and the Czech Republic and selected inland waters of Scandinavia and Central Europe.
Coverage includes but is not limited to Svalbard, the Baltic Sea, the Skagerrak and Kattegat Straits, the Gulfs of Bothnia, Finland and Riga, the IJsselmeer, the Kiel/Lübeck/Flensburg Canal, the Rhine River, the Danube, Lake Constance, Lake Balaton, the Mazurian Lake District and Lake Peipus.