- Enjoy your music ASAP. Your marine stereo and both speakers come ready to install.
- Easily control music from your compatible Garmin MFD1, smart device or Garmin watch.
- Built-in Class D amplifier brings aboard higher efficiency and greater output.
- Multi-Zone™ Technology makes you the captain of two separate audio zones.
- Conveniently update software via BLUETOOTH® technology2 from the Fusion-Link™ app on your compatible smart device.
- Grow your audio system with compatible Fusion speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers.
Designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment, the Fusion stereos have an IPX6 and IPX7-rated water-resistant front panel to perform and last on board.
Providing uniformity across the helm, the black front face blends seamlessly into black glass panels, complementing other electronics and MFDs for a tidy and elegant installation.
The Fusion speakers have an IP65 rating for protection against dust and water ingress and have been tested to a high level of protection against salt fog and UV.
Tested to international standards for pressure and water ingress, the Fusion speakers are designed and built for superior quality and robustness.
The Fusion speakers incorporate high-quality materials and marine-specific design elements, ensuring they look and sound great on the water.MS-RA210 Stereo and XS Classic Speaker Kit
MS-RA210 marine stereo
One pair of XS Series classic white marine speakers
AM/FM stealth antenna
6 ft (2 meter) NMEA 2000 drop cable
Two 19 ft (6 meter) speaker wires
Wiring harnesses and mounting accessories
Four 6-gauge, self-tapping screws
Two screw covers
Power and speaker wiring harness
Auxiliary-in, line-out, and subwoofer-out wiring harnesses
12 Phillips stainless steel mounting screws (4.2 mm x 25.4 mm (8 gauge x 1”))