The R509LHW - 2-3 kW Broadband Chirp Transducer gives precise separation between bait fish and game fish. The wider, high Frequency beam in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise Fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with narrow beam transducers, but more importantly it shows what is around your vessel, including bait which may attract game fish.
- Extreme target detail and image resolution at all depths
- Precise separation between baitfish and gamefish
- Bottom discrimination of fish laying on the seabed
- Deep sounding accuracy down to 3,000 m (10,000’)
- Ability to detect targets at greater depths & higher speeds
- Ability to find targets within the noise (“snow” on the display)
- Designed for use with the S5100 high performance sounder module