The liner has antiallergic layer which has odourresistant properties. This model has puncture-resistant sole to be ready for use in forests. This sole has also anti-slippery effect which comes in handy on clear ice. Comfort temperature of use is up to -15°C. In more active use it can be used in up to -25°C. Most of sportsmen prefer exactly this model.
- Used by international ice fishing teams
- Frost resistent EVA-material
- Removable lining in four layers
- Moisture transporting membrane
- Odour repelling properties
- Puncture-resistant outer sole
- Slip free outer sole
- Comfort temperature -15°C
- Extreme temperature: -25°C
- Weight: ca 380 g
- Height: ca 40 cm
- Main material: EVA
- Sole: TPE
419 kr (599 kr)419 kr (599 kr)419 kr (599 kr)419 kr (599 kr)
Ask a question:
Please ask us if you want to know something about the product before ordering.
We always respond within 24 hours (weekdays).
You can also call our customer service 08-84 49 00.