Get more out of every day on the water with Simrad GO5 XSE, ROW NO XDCR which fits perfectly in smaller sports boats and daycruiser boats. This compact touch screen provides value for money with built-in GPS and sonar support, plus wireless connectivity to smartphones and tablets to give you control anywhere on the boat.
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Compatible with Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan™ sonar: just add a compatible transducer
- Works with the WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (GO7 and above, North America only)
Get more from every day on the water
Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to sportboats, dayboats, and center-consoles. Behind every sunlight-viewable GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar. Radar capability—available on the GO7 and above—offers added safety and fishfinding functionality.
Multi-touch display for intuitive, tablet-style control
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customize your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
Chartplotter with built-in GPS helps keep you on course
Every GO series display is a full-featured chartplotter with a built-in GPS receiver. GO displays offer compatibility with a wide range of optional charts from C-MAP, Navionics® and more. You can even leverage advanced chart-specific features like C-MAP Easy Routing and Navionics Autorouting to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car.
Wireless and wired connectivity take your display beyond the bridge
Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to a compatible smartphone or tablet, giving you instant access to charts, radar and other functionality from anywhere on board. Wireless also enables easy online software updates via an internet hotspot. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity offers a wide range of expansion and integration options: monitor your boat’s engine performance and fuel efficiency, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your on-board entertainment system from your GO series display.
Turn your display into a fishfinder
Choose from a wide range of fish-finding sonar options to suit your vessel, from CHIRP or traditional sonar transducers for a classic fish-finder view, or get all your fish-finding sonar in one transducer with Active Imaging Imaging™ 3-in-1. Active Imaging brings the world-class clarity and target separation of CHIRP Sonar, plus incredible detail of reefs, drop-offs and wrecks from SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
Find fish and track depth
A transom-mounted HDI Skimmer® transducer delivers fish-finding sonar for amateur anglers, and offers a simple way for powerboating enthusiasts to keep an eye on depth. CHIRP technology enables clear detection of fish throughout the water column, while DownScan Imaging™ sonar creates a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath your boat. FishReveal™ technology combines these two specialized views into a single, crystal-clear picture of fish and structure.
Active Imaging™ transducer pinpoints fish and structure
Your GO series display works as a powerful fishfinder when combined with the easy-to-install, transom-mounted Active Imaging™ transducer. Enjoy all the advantages of CHIRP Sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging, which deliver a wide-angle view of fish-holding structure beneath and to the sides of your boat. Find structure faster, and have an easier time identifying fish on DownScan Imaging with FishReveal™.
HALO24/HALO20+ deliver the ultimate in situational awareness
Our revolutionary HALO24 and HALO20+ pulse compression dome radars deliver industry-leading 360-degree sweeps every second at close range, for the ultimate in collision avoidance of stationary and fast-moving targets. With high-quality short, mid and long-range detection, these feature-packed dome antennas ensure targets can be seen vividly - even in the toughest environmental conditions.
HALO20 radar offers a cost-effective solution
Our HALO20 Radar systems are a great way to add pulse compression technology to smaller powerboats. See channel markers from right off the bow to storm cells 24 nautical miles away. These compact dome radars are easy to install, have low power needs, and wake instantly from standby to give you radar coverage exactly when and where you need it.
- Operating Temperature Range: "-15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temperature Range: "-20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)
- SD Card Storage: 1 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each )>32 GB if formatted NTFS
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Supply Voltage: 10-17 V DC
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Power Consumption max: 12W
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Display Resolution: 480 x 800, WVGA, 15:9
- Weight: 537g (1.18lb)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with upto 12,000 track points.
- Internal Storage: 90 MB
- Autopilot: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail).
- Requires STBY button or Controller with STBY button to commission
- Digital Switching: BEP C-Zone
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Approvals Compliance: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Shock Vibration: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Time to First Fix: Cold start 50 sec, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Charts supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / Forwardscan. (transdcuer required)
- GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Waterproofrating: IPX 7
- Viewing AnglesL/R: 70°, top: 50°, bottom: 60°
- Ethernet Ports: No
- PC Connectivity: No
- Video: No
- Bluetooth: No
- AIS: No
- Interface: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
What's in the box?
Quick Release Bracket for Elite/Mark/Ti/GO/I3005 Models
Suncover for GO5
Vulcan 5/GO5 Dash Mount Kit
Vulcan 5/GO5 Bezel
Vulcan 5/GO5 Power/N2K Cable